If the Library does not own a book, CD or article that you are looking for, we may be able to borrow it from another library, or your South Burlington Resident Library Card can be used to pick up the item from another library that owns it. Please make note of the following before placing a request:
- Only South Burlington resident cardholders in good standing may request a loan.
- The publication date of any item requested must be over six months old.
- ILL requests are limited to three at one time.
- Requests may take 1-2 weeks to be filled.
- Call the Library or come in to fill out a request form (sorry, no online form is available yet).
- Please do not use this form to place a hold on an item that the library already owns. If an item is checked out we can put your name on a wait list and notify you when the item arrives.
- If an item is new, the SBPL will consider
purchasing it if it is relevant to our
collection. To submit a request for the
Library to buy an item, ask to fill out
a request slip.